Friday, November 6, 2009

Kenedy Assassination

I haven't posted in a long time. First I was too busy. Then I got ill. I'll do a brief post. I have never had much interest in the Kennedy Assassination. About all I have read are a few articles in history magazines and I've seen a few TV shows.

Nothing I've ever seen has convinced me there was a conspiracy. For one thing, the question nobody has ever asked, why Dallas? Of all the times they could have picked to assassinate him, why there and then? Wouldn't they have examined his daily or weekly routine to figure out the best time and place? Of course the answer might be that it was a break in Kennedy's routine, a time when he might be more vulnerable. But how far ahead of time would the vast number of conspirators known about the trip to Dallas? All the people from the highest levels of government, the CIA, FBI, Cuba, the Soviet Union, the Men in Black would have had only a short time to hatch all their elaborate plans.

And it all could have been for naught if Kennedy had used the protective cover on his car.

And to be such a vast conspiracy they sure did a sloppy job. Or maybe that was part of the plan to make it look like a lone assassin doing an amateurish job. It is amazing to me that "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (a History Channel series -- I hate how they cater to sensationalism) could within in a few month's time be able to all agree on something. If even my Phi Theta Kappa group (the honor students) couldn't coordinate then how could the CIA, FBI, Cuba, the Soviet Union, and the Men in Black?

Maybe that is why the plaza was crawling with assassins, one on the Grassy Knoll, one in the sewer drain, one in the car behind him, one in an orbiting UFO.

Well I heard that Court TV did an investigation where they concluded that if there was a second assassin on the Grassy Knoll then he missed.

Another group on a TV show said that the car was not near the sewer drain at the time the shots were fired.

You could probably pick any president and be be able to find reasons someone would want to assassinate him. With Obama it might be White Supremacist. If the attempt on Reagan had been successful there would probably be Reagan Assassination conspiracy theorist.

People go over and over the records. I heard a guy, I think on the radio, say that Oswald asked for a flight to Washington and the Assassination Buff thought that was significant. Maybe he just wanted to go to Washington.

I read an article where the author said he knew a buff who said that a certain individual who the author dubbed, "The Name" was the one who did it. Different buffs have different people who are, "The Name."

There are many loose ends in the case and unanswered questions and people keep poring over it but to me there just seems to be nothing there. Someone compared it to putting a clean white sheet out on the lawn. The longer it is out there the more soiled it gets.

I can remember the death of Princess Di. How that seemed to be a pretty straight forward story, but now people have started whispering conspiracy.

One thing people overlook is that they see things after the fact. How do you know that shooting someone is going to cause a certain thing to happen? How often have things worked out the way you thought they would? One example of this might be the Janet Jackson infamous Wardrobe Malfunction. My theory, based on seeing it in slow mo, is that they planned it and it was deliberate. Justin and Janet may have thought everyone would think, "Hey Cool! Did you see that?" and were surprised at the outrage and had to do some CYA.

And conspiracies are based on going doing some elaborate scheme to bring about a simple outcome. For example that Nine Eleven was an elaborate deception involving remote controlling the aircraft and placing implosive charges in the Towers. All so that the U.S. could go to war against Afghanistan. Seems to me there are simpler ways that you could go about getting into a war, such as the Tonkin Bay Incident.

And if it was a huge conspiracy that involved so many people and is still active, then what have they been doing in the forty plus years since? And it was Benjamin Frankiln who said, "Three can keep a secret if two are dead." In over forty years someone would have spilled the beans.

Some people sleep comfortably, secure in the knowledge that a vast secret group of people control everything. I for one will continue to put SOME faith in my fellow man and even my government.

No comments:

Post a Comment